The team at the City of Pelham is looking for candidates to fill the position of Downtown Development Authority (DDA) Director / Main Street Program Director. The City of Pelham is a small rural South Georgia community, rich in tradition and committed to community growth and making it one of the best in the region.
The job opening plays a vital role in the economic development and revitalization of the City.
• Downtown Development Authority Director works with the Downtown
Development Authority and other authorities to attract new economic
development to the city and downtown area.
• Main Street Director coordinates activity within a downtown revitalization
program, which utilizes historic preservation as an integral foundation for
downtown economic development.
• Community Coordinator is responsible for facilitating, promoting, and ensuring
community activity planning and development and negotiating and monitoring
community initiatives to secure and monitor opportunities for community
- Location: Pelham, Georgia
- Posted By: City of Pelham, GA
- Posted On: January 13, 2020